Monday, October 03, 2005

Tweak, tweak, tweak....

Well, never let it be said that Lynn Sislo doesn't go whole-hog when she redesigns her blog, because she just finished a redesign and now the thing sports a whole new URL and a whole new name, which means that I have to go an re-alphabetize the Master Blogroll. I oughta reverse my colors and change my URL to reflect the new blog name, "The Beaches of Constantinople" or some such thing.

Oh well, it's the same old good content and linkage we've all come to expect, but with some...orange. Quite a lot of orange. Reminds me of my college days, actually (our colors were orange and black, which made for some vision-induced headaches at the football games).

And now I'll go re-do the Master Blogroll. Harumph.

(Oh, her new blog is called A Sweet, Familiar Dissonance, and her new URL is http://www.lynnspace.com/b2/.)

No comments: