Wednesday, January 19, 2005

O for a list of stuff, that I might bold some of it....

Oh, sure. Lynn won't play my bold-the-list game, but she'll happily play someone else's. Harumph.

Oh, the game? Just take this list of first lines of poetry and replace the ones with which you are not familiar with ones with which you are. Easy. Or not. My changes are in bold.

1. Two roads diverged in a yellow wood

2. Earendil was a mariner...

3. Let me not to the marriage of true minds

4. It was many and many a year ago,

5. Do not go gentle into that good night,

6. In Xanadu did Kubla Khan A stately pleasure-dome decree

7. How do I love thee, let me count the ways

8. Half a league, half a league,

9. Even the birds above the lake

10. ’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves

Keep it coming....

No comments: