Monday, January 10, 2005

Boil two cups water....

Darth Swank (my source for Asian goodness) links a fascinating item about, of all things, Ramen noodles. As a college student, these were a staple in my diet -- there's just something about getting eight meals for a buck that appeals to the "get through the next two weeks on six dollars and forty-two cents" set. I still eat them once in a while, maybe once a month or so, just because I've always enjoyed them. The Wife, however, decided upon her graduation from college that she was done with whole Ramen concept, and I completely respect that.

It interests me that there's actually an ongoing effort to "develop" and "refine" Ramen noodles. I'm really not sure how the concept can really be perfected beyond where it is right now, but then, that's why I'm not getting paid the Big Bucks. Lack of imagination, don'tcha know.

No comments: