Friday, July 18, 2003

Sean is slightly miffed that Collaboratory hasn't been doing so hot lately. And he's right. I can't speak for my fellow Colaborers, but I've definitely been remiss and will try to pick it up a bit. In my defense, I'm being pulled in about sixteen different directions right now, and the fact that I have a kid rules out what used to be my main method of dealing with such things (swearing a lot, followed by drinking beer and watching Die Hard).

(For newer readers here, Collaboratory is a group-blog of which I am a member. Check it out; we've put a lot of good stuff there, even if we've been total slackers lately. And we seem to be in agreement that new blood might be what the doctor ordered, so if you like what you see, e-mail Sean. He's not that mean. Really.)

No comments: