Sunday, March 18, 2012

Shea's Buffalo at night


Shea's Buffalo at night, originally uploaded by Jaquandor.

I took this while standing outside the theater, waiting for the doors to open for Les Miserables. I insisted on getting there good and early, which didn't go over well with The Family, as we ended up standing outside in the wind for fifteen minutes until the doors opened. Not sure why I did that...going to an event at Shea's isn't like going to the movies, where you pick your seats when you get there. Oh well...I just chalk it up to being over-excited for Les Miz.

I altered this shot a bit to make it brighter and changed it to B&W and all that...those weird shadow-features just kind of emerged as I did the altering, and I thought they looked kind of cool, so I made no effort to get rid of them.

There are times when I wish I wasn't a maintenance man by trade...I look at this photo, and the first thing I see is several dozen light bulbs that need changing!

1 comment:

Jason said...

"...the first thing I see is several dozen light bulbs that need changing"

Heh... now you know what my life is like... just substitute "apostrophes" for "light bulbs!"