Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Lacking for Posts?

Sorry for the relative silence of today, but it's been pretty busy and I had a couple of reviews for GMR to finish up. So I'll try to be back in form tomorrow afternoon and evening.

(Oh, and by the way, I'm planning on a brief hiatus starting November 1 or 2, and ending November 5 or 6. Consider yourselves warned. Oh yes.)

Anyhow, here are a couple of very recent -- as in, the last twenty-four hours -- photos of Little Quinn. He's nursing a cold today and is really under the weather, but not nearly as bad as he was a while back when we had to hospitalize him for bronchitis.

This is me holding Little Quinn last night, while noodling around Blogistan. Judging by the expression on my face, I'm not reading anything political at the moment.



Here are Little Quinn and I in full-on pose, basically just to offer a good view of what his face looks like these days. He's getting pretty handsome, isn't he?



And this was taken by The Wife this afternoon, after Little Quinn's physical and occupation therapy sessions. He sleeps very well on his tummy. And, of course, there's the old adage that if you want to attract a cat, just lay out a soft blanket in a sunbeam.



In other developmental news, I'm told by The Wife that Little Quinn has actually displayed his first social smiles while undergoing his various therapies. I've not been fortunate enough to actually be here during those sessions, which leads to initial frustration on my part, and then secondary frustration on Little Quinn's part when I get home and start poking and prodding and tickling and generally bugging him in an attempt to get him to smile. But I'll get to see it. Oh yes: I will see it.

No comments: