Sunday, December 27, 2020

Pics or it didn't happen!

 I haven't done a grab-bag of recent photos from my adventures of late, so...here we go!

Sky last night. #sky #clouds #sunset

Green tea is now part of my daily life and this makes me happy. #yum #tea #GreenTea

Hollowed #stump #ChestnutRidge #wny #orchardpark #autumn #fall #nature #hiking #trees

Attentive #Cane #dogsofinstagram #greyhound #greyhoundsofinstagram #ChestnutRidge #wny #orchardpark #autumn #fall #nature #hiking #trees

A manufactured pose while my coffee steeps. #ootd #overalls #dungarees #biboveralls #vintage #lee #leeoveralls #hickorystripe #denimoveralls #overallsarelife #vintageoveralls #doubledenim #denimondenim

Another. She was trying to fall asleep on my lap SO hard.... #Carla #dogsofinstagram #pitbullsofinstagram #pitbullmix #pittie #staffordshirebullterrier #staffiesofinstagram

ALL YOUR WARM ARE BELONG TO ME #catsofinstagram #graycat

In the cold....

Our occasional night-time entertainment companion #Carla #dogsofinstagram #pitbullsofinstagram #pitbullmix #pittie #staffordshirebullterrier #staffiesofinstagram

Christmas book haul. HEAVY stuff, both physically and mentally! I'm already hoping for a massive snowstorm so I can bag my shift at work and bury myself in SANDMAN. #ChristmasBooks #books #bookstagram #fantasy #history #science

Shoveling: ✅ One pair of overalls encrusted with ice: ✅ First cup of coffee: ✅ Next: shower, get dressed in a non-icy pair of overalls, read, write, nap! And listen to some Beethoven. #ahhhhh #snow #wny #


These next few are in a special category, because they're photos I took with my phone and then processed through a cool app called Prisma. I don't use the app all that often, but sometimes I get effects from it I like. (Two of these, which will be obvious, I took while I was waiting for my coffee water to boil in the morning.)

Prismafied overalls

Old bathhouse. Something about this vantage point struck me as...Miyazakian. #ChestnutRidge #wny #orchardpark #autumn #fall #nature #hiking #trees #prisma

Quiet reflection (as I wait for the kettle to boil the water) #overalls #dungarees #biboveralls #vintage #gap #gapoveralls #denimoveralls #overallsarelife #vintageoveralls #prisma


No comments: