Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday Burst of Weirdness

Oddities abound!

I've been digging a blog/site called Neat-o-rama lately, so I'll just link a few nifty items I found over there.

:: Underwear for your hands!

:: The story behind 7 beer logos. This is actually pretty interesting -- I never noticed the '33' on the Rolling Rock bottle before (maybe that's because last time I had Rolling Rock, ten years ago, I thought it tasted bad).

:: I had no idea that librarians were given to antics like these. What a whacky bunch, those librarians! (Right, Roger?)

:: And, sometimes you want to celebrate the coming of the Old Ones with a nice backyard barbecue, so why not roast your hot dogs on a Cthulhu weinie roaster? Awesome! (PZ Myers ought to like this one -- he has a fetish for tentacled beasties like Cthulhu.)

More next week!