Monday, December 15, 2008

Sentential Links #151

Only a few this week, as I've been really too busy to do much blog-surfing:

:: Most Dungeons and Dragons setting are watched over by a pantheon of gods, much like those found in Greek Mythology. These gods are typically related either through direct bloodlines and/or marriage (often incestuously) and dont really give a crap about the world below. These "gods" are forever fighting amongst themselves, cheating and backstabbing one another and subsequently dragging their worshippers into their indescretions.

:: Librarians have been told for years that they will become extinct as more and more information is made available on the Internet. We have not found this to be so.

:: The smoke detector wouldn’t have gone off because I was writing this post…

:: My admiration for William Carlos Williams just grew, as I read more and more poetry - his reputation certainly precedes him, but if you just read a lot of stuff, you start to see his influence EVERYWHERE.

:: First of all, you have to understand that I don't make or keep recipes. I'm one of those if-it's-in-the-pantry-and-it'll-work-throw-it-in kind of cooks.

That's all. Sorry, but it was a hectic weekend and it promises to be hectic until the New Year begins. I'll try to have Sentential Links next week, but no promises.

1 comment:

Roger Owen Green said...

I'm honored.

Today's captcha: unhypti - another word for nerds