Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Et tu....

Via Jason, I learn who I would be if I was an action hero (sorry about the formatting, but it's one of those things where you copy-and-paste the HTML code they give you, and I don't feel like fixing it manually):










You Scored as Maximus

After his family was murdered by the evil emperor Commodus, the great Roman general Maximus went into hiding to avoid Commodus's assassins. He became a gladiator, hoping to dominate the colosseum in order to one day get the chance of killing Commodus. Maximus is valiant, courageous, and dedicated. He wants nothing more than the chance to avenge his family, but his temper often gets the better of him.








Maximus

79%






The Amazing Spider-Man

75%






Indiana Jones

67%






Lara Croft

63%






Neo, the "One"

63%






Batman, the Dark Knight

63%






William Wallace

58%






Captain Jack Sparrow

58%






James Bond, Agent 007

54%






The Terminator

54%






El Zorro

50%






Huh. I wouldn't have guessed him, but OK, I guess.

No comments: