Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Delurk!

Just a reminder that I'm doing Delurking Week here on Byzantium's Shores, so go ahead and delurk, if you please, and leave a comment! Anonymous comments are open (but I'll be closing them again on Friday evening or Saturday morning, because holy crap, the comments spambots are agressively trying to establish a beachhead here now that I'm temporarily opening the anonymous stuff).

Delurk, folks! Do it for the children! Do it for America!

UPDATE: Sorry, folks, but relentless spambots (I've deleted at least twenty spambot attempts today) and one irritating troll compel me to close anonymous comments early. Deleting spam is not how I want to spend my day. Comments from registered users are still welcome, though!

5 comments:

Robert Gable said...

Hey, long-time reader here...

Kelly Sedinger said...

To Earl: I know you are laboring under the assumption that I banned your comments because you disagree with me, but really, that's incorrect. People disagree with me all the time. I banned you because you are an obnoxious pain-in-the-ass. And if you doubt me on that point, consider: your first attempt at commenting here was a political comment on a non-political thread (in violation of my comments policy), and your second was an attempt to shame me into allowing your comments to stand (also in violation of my comments policy).

You have exhausted any goodwill you might have once had here and are no longer welcome, and it has nothing whatsoever to do with your status as a Republican. It has everything to do with your sense of entitlement and your complete lack of social skills.

And with that, I am back to deleting your comments unread. Go bother someone else...there are millions of blogs where you can do so to your heart's content.

Call me Paul said...

Aw, man! Why can't I get crazy-ass trolls like that?

Kelly Sedinger said...

It's all the posts about curling. They are inherently untrollable.

Josh said...

Love your blog ever since I found it.