Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ugly guy alert....

UPDATE: Hi, Reddit folk! Feel free to hang around. (But you should know that the quote in the picture over there is not mine. I have never written or thought any such thing. I'm weird, but I'm not Messianic about it.)

Erin hit me with this:

1. Take a picture of yourself.. riiiiiight.. NOW!
2. DO NOT change your clothes. DO NOT fix your hair.. Just take a picture.
3. Post that picture with NO editing.
4. Post these instructions with your picture.
5. Tag 10 people to do this!


Well, I'm not going to tag anyone; go ahead if you're so inclined. But here's what I look like with no helpful editing at all:



Well...yeesh. Thank God I was clothed.

(I apologize for the mental image I have just inflicted upon my readers...but no, I don't make a habit of websurfing in the buff, as it were. But so much for weaning this blog of the overalls....)

1 comment:

Kaye Waller said...

Well, I played, but I'm not proud... lol