Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Burst of Weird and AWESOME!

Oddities and Awesome abound!

:: Every so often I see an article about bad covers to SF novels, like this one, and I'm always disappointed that I own none of the books graced by those covers. Sigh!

:: So you make something craft-like, such as crocheting a hat. You want to sell it on your Etsy store, but you want someone to model it. Enter your less-than-thrilled boyfriend.

:: Do check out this graphical representation of the history of science fiction. It's a wonderful picture!

More next week!

3 comments:

PALGOLAK said...

I can't find any mention of Jack Vance in that graphic!

WTF?

Kelly Sedinger said...

Huh. That does seem an omission, doesn't it?

PALGOLAK said...

aha! I retract my complaint. I have located "the last castle" immediately above "space opera".