Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday Burst of Weirdness

OK, here we go with this week's oddities of the Web. Fair warning first, though: both of the first two are kind of gross. In fact, these are all kinds of icky. Proceed at your own risk!

:: Guy who claims to have very little tolerance for spicy food decides to take a swig of the hottest hot sauce he can find at the store. I'm not sure if this video is real or not, but his reaction is intriguing. He seems to have come prepared with lots of stuff at hand to stem the heat. I'm surprised that's the hottest sauce he can find, also -- I'm not familiar with that stuff, but it can't be hotter than Dave's Insanity Sauce, can it?

(via)

:: This is even ickier. It's exactly what the URL says it is. So don't say I didn't warn you.

(via)

:: This isn't icky at all; for fans of the departed series That 70s Show, it's just Red Foreman issuing a number of variants of his favorite threat: his foot in your ass.

OK, that's it. Sorry for the ick.

2 comments:

MC said...

Mr. Fab is sort of a ham, so naturally his reaction was, to put it mildly, a little staged... but it was still funny.

I mean who has a piece of cheese just lying around.

Traci said...

Nothing is hotter than Dave's Insanity Sauce. My husband has ruined many a perfectly good chili with the stuff! My nose is running thinking about it.