Thursday, October 11, 2007

Bass Pro...and counting....

It's a "Done deal".

Bass Pro is coming to Buffalo, where they'll be building in the same location they were originally going to build, but which they then decided not to in favor of a second location that was then scuttled when a bunch of preservationists decided that we needed to preserve some stuff that isn't there to be preserved anyway, at which point they decided to go back to Location A but with a different plan for a building to build anyway.

Do I have that right?

I'm wondering in what order these events will happen:

1. American troops leave Iraq.
2. A manned mission lands on Mars.
3. The Buffalo Bills win a Super Bowl.
4. The Buffalo Sabres win a Stanley Cup.
5. Bass Pro opens in Buffalo.

I love the new design. But then, I loved the last design. I just want something, anything, built. I'm just afraid that at this rate, they'll end up building a new 7-11 down there with one of those vending machines out back that dispense nightcrawlers for a buck.

2 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.