Sunday, May 18, 2003

Goofy Search-Engine Stuff:

:: My off-hand mention of the word "Clenis" brought in some hits. I never thought I'd see this as a search-term, but there it is. Now, if it proves to be an actual traffic-generator for a while, I'll have to work it into the posts every few days, kind of like how I did when those Don Cheadle NFL ads were all the rage. (Is "Google-whore" a word? It should be.)

:: A favorite TV show of the kid's is Caillou, an animated show from Canada about a four-year old boy named Caillou and his experiences (mostly rooted in normal, everyday life) with his parents and baby sister, Rosie. So I found this search a bit...disturbing. I hope this person was looking for something other than what I think they were looking for....

:: In 24-related news, I got a search hit the other day on the phrase "the Kim Bauer Power Shower". You wish. (Yeah, so do I....)

No comments: