Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Time for a few random notes....

:: My ISP had some trouble with the servers this morning, which is why the template was buggered for a bit. For once, this wasn't because I forgot to pay them. Things appear to be back to normal, though.

:: My RSS feed is now up and running. And despite the fact that I now have a functional RSS feed, I'm still a little bit fuzzy on just what an RSS feed is supposed to do. My understanding is that it's useful to people who use something called an "aggregator", which turns out to not be a device used to clean out clogged bathtub drains, as I had previously believed.

:: According to one search engine, Byzantium's Shores is number five on this search. Purely accidental, obviously, but still -- I'd love to know just what this search subject is about -- it sounds like a cross between a special episode of Dateline and a James Patterson novel. Anyone?

:: SDB has finally returned to writing about what drew me to USS Clueless in the first place: the logical genesis and ramifications of atheism.

No comments: