I snagged this from Roger:
1. Did you date someone from your school senior year?
No. I went on exactly one date in high school, a few months before graduation, with a girl from a different school. I was evidently unimpressive as a date, since my three or four calls for a subsequent date were blown off with the "I'm busy" excuse.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
3. Did you car pool to school?
No. I rode with parents until I got my license, after which time I drove myself.
4. What kind of car did you drive?
5. What kind of car do you have now?
A Plymouth Acclaim.
6. It's Friday night...where were you (in high school)?
Sitting at home, watching a movie or listening to classical music.
7. It is Friday night...where are you(now)?
Maybe out to dinner with the family, or watching a movie with the family, or something else. With the family.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
I didn't have any jobs until after senior year, when I worked in Technical Services at the St. Bonaventure Library.
9. What kind of job do you do now?
Maintenance for a large grocery store.
10. Were you a party animal?
11. Were you considered a flirt?
I have no idea. Maybe? Hmmmm....
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
13. Were you a nerd?
Maybe? Probably? Hmmmm....
14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
No, just detention a couple of times for cutting class and using the back stairwell. (Yes, that was a thing. Our principal declared that stairwell off-limits for some reason.)
15. Can you sing the fight song?
Did we have one? I remember the first line of the "Alma Mater" song: Mid the hills of Cattaraugus stands a high school fair.... (Hey, I didn't write it.)
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
I liked my 11th and 12th grade English teachers a great deal. Funny thing about the 12th grade teacher: she'd also been my 8th grade teacher, and she hadn't been very good at that. But she was quite good for 12th grade. I also liked all of my history teachers, particularly the 11th grade one.
17. Where did you sit during lunch?
Wherever my friends sat. We weren't creatures of habit on that score.
18. What was your school's full name?
Allegany Central School. It has since then merged with a town called "Limestone" to become "Allegany-Limestone".
19. When did you graduate?
20. What was your school mascot?
We were the Blue Devils. (Now they're the Gators, which is just plain wrong.)
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Doubtful. It wasn't awful, but it wasn't Teh Awesome, either.
22. Did you have fun at Prom?
23. Do you still talk to your prom date?
24. Who was your best friend?
Mr. Jones, before he moved away.
25. What did you want to be when you grew up?
At that time, an orchestra conductor.
26. Any regrets?
Well, I spent most of 11th grade chickening out of asking one particular girl out. Not that she'd have said yes, and certainly not that we're lost soulmates or anything, but it would have been nice to have been a tad less gutless. (In my defense, I'd been rejected in fairly definitive fashion the year before, which made me pretty gun-shy on that point.)
27. Biggest fashion mistake?
I dunno. It was the 80s. There were kids who made fun of me for not having the right brand of jeans, but I didn't much care.
28. Favorite fashion trend?
Well, it was the 80s, so...I guess "Big Hair". Girls who had long hair with nicely poofy bangs. I also liked the whole "acid washed jeans" thing.
29. Are you going to your next reunion?
No idea...haven't been to one yet, but this will be 20 years. (I can't believe I just typed that.)
30. Who did you have a secret crush on?
Secret crushes are a waste of time. I wore my crushes on my sleeve.
31. Did you go on spring break?
And I guess that's it.