Tuesday, October 02, 2012

The receiving end

I'm in the midst of a vacation from work which started last Thursday and ends this Thursday morning. We took our annual trip to Ithaca for the Apple Harvest Festival, I've spent a lot of quality time with The Book, and in general, I've relaxed. Huzzah for relaxing! (Although, the joke's on me as far as sleeping a little later than 5:50 am goes...The Daughter has to get up for school at 6:00 anyway. So I'm pretty much up at the same time that I'm up anyway.)

Yup, it's been a nice vacation...and today we took care of another item on the list: my quasi-annual pies in the face.




As usual, I made a video of the event, and here it is. It's quite a bit longer than usual, mainly because I didn't have the heart to edit Mozart, so I padded it out to the full length of the piano concerto movement.


A pie in the face is a wonderful thing!


My oh my, the tie-dyed guy is pied!

8 comments:

Kaye Waller said...

Classic. Some of your expressions are priceless--if I were Charlie Chaplin I'd hired you!

Kelly Sedinger said...

Awwwww, I'm blushing! (Not that you can tell, because of the whipped cream...get it? :)

Geoff Valentine said...

Casa Jaquandor is a silly place!

Kelly Sedinger said...

It really is...and I wouldn't have it any other way! :)

Judie said...

Cream pies are my favorite!! Who made the best throw??

Thanks for your comment on my post!

Kelly Sedinger said...

Well, The Wife is the only one doing the throwing, so she wins by default!

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Well I dropped by to thank you for your recent comment and for being a regular reader. Both mean a lot. In addition, I got the bonus of watching you get pie-faced year after year.
Thanks, Kelly.

xoRobyn

Kelly Sedinger said...

Yup, I do it for the readers! I'm all about the service here. Thanks for stopping by! :)