Tuesday, April 01, 2003

OK, whatever Blogger is doing to the templates had better be some kind of April Fool's thing. I mean, obviously I'm into it, but I'd rather not have my template changed for me. (I actually had a set of template changes just for today....maybe they'll work later. Only reason I'm noticing this right now is that I couldn't sleep.)

EDIT: Just testing. Now the whole thing seems to be less-than-functional....

ANOTHER EDIT: For a little while last night, my template was seriously loused up, like the Blogger equivalent of The Fly: my posts appeared, OK, but in someone else's template, with that person's links and whatnot. Things here reverted to normal fairly quickly, but I wasn't as fortunate as some -- it appears that the bug afflicted a lot of other blogs, and things are only now getting back to normal. I think. Hmmmm....

No comments: