Friday, January 30, 2004

Friday Burst of Weirdness

After I made fun of the uptight person who wrote the letter to the Buffalo News complaining that her children were suffered to the nightmarish moral depravity of -- GASP! -- Ghostbusters, I figured there have to be real life ghost hunters out there, somewhere.

Boy, are there ever. I pretty much could have linked any of hundreds of different sites, but I decided for the purposes of the Friday Burst to go with the Utah Ghost Hunter's Society. Why them? Well, just because Mormon ghosts would be slightly stranger than other ghosts, wouldn't they?

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Yep, ghost hunters are big business now. There always rubes like my nephew who travels 2 hours once per month to a "haunted" insane assylum.

Glad to read you again, I have been out of circulation although I might be back! ;)