Sunday, February 24, 2013

Green

Thanks to the wonder of eBay, I now own a pair of moss green Carhartt overalls. Thus I shall conquer the world. BOW, MERE MORTALS!!!

Green Carhartts!

At the library II

Green Carhartts! II

Oh...in that last photo, I have zero idea what's going on with my eyes, or why I look like the dude who is just itching to tell you where he's buried all of his victims. Ye Gods.

And in other news of All Things Green, The Wife crocheted me a new scarf.

The Wife crocheted me a new scarf. Because she's awesome.

I am so prepared for this year's St. Paddy's Day! Maybe I'll even go to the parade this time....

3 comments:

Andy said...

AHHHHH SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn said...

Those look great! Yay green!

Lynn said...

Are you too young to remember Mr. Green Jeans? We had a black & white TV in those days so he was Mr. Gray Jeans to me.