Time to steal from Sunday Stealing again!
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
"Should I make the pumpkin coffee again, or go with espresso roast?"
2. How much cash do you have on you?
None. I'm at home, and therefore not carrying my wallet on me right now.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Bloor. It's one of the major streets in Toronto.
4. Favorite planet?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
No idea. It's a number I don't recognize, and they didn't leave a message on the day they called. Most likely a wrong number.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
Whenever The Wife calls me, the tone is "All You Need Is Love". Everyone else is the main theme to Star Wars.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
My orange henley. (Underneath a pair of Key hickory-striped overalls, if you must know.)
8. Do you label yourself?
Everyday at work I have to wear a nametag, so I literally do label myself!
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
No shoes right now. I'm barefoot.
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Sometimes I'm in the mood for each.
11. Did you do anything to celebrate John Lennon's 70th yesterday?
I posted this on my blog.
12. What does your watch look like?
Black plastic band, digital face, silver bezel. It's a pretty basic digital watch.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
I was either finished up my reading for the night, or I had just turned out the light and was dropping off into slumber.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
It's from The Wife, reminding me to pick something up.
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
It's about a ten minute drive away, in downtown Orchard Park.
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
"Huh." In a tone of bemusement. Not "Huh?" as a question. A statement. "Huh."
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
The Wife. We always close out phone calls to one another that way.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Julio, our cat. He was in bed while I was taking a brief nap.
(BTW, "Furries" don't bother me. It's not my thing and I don't get the appeal at all, but who am I to judge? Do what you want! Live and let live, you crazy kids!)
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
I don't do drugs, unless we count my blood pressure medication. I haven't even taken any ibuprofen in the last week.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Yeesh! None. Our film camera died a few years back. We're all digital now, baby! (I remember the first digital camera I ever saw, and wow, was that thing mindblowing -- all you had to do was pull out its onboard 3.5" floppy disc to transfer its 1 megapixel photos to your computer! Wow!!!)
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
22. Your worst enemy?
James Woods. What an SOB. Luckily, I am often able to distract him with pieces of candy. (Sorry...Family Guy reference there. I don't think I have any enemies.)
23. What is your current desktop picture (extra points if you post it.)?
Right now I'm going classic: the famous "Nighthawks" painting.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Would you get outta my way?!" (Said to Lester, who decided to walk right in front of my feet as I was on my way to the kitchen.)
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
If I could fly, I'd bet I could use that talent to earn a million bucks. So, that!