Monday, April 26, 2010

Thirty Day Challenge: Day Fourteen

Favorite Purchase Ever Made

Welllll...heck, I don't know.

The laptop on which I'm writing this? It's been two and a half years, and it's still going strong. The first pair of overalls, which I bought the summer after high school? They've long-since gone to Goodwill. The first car I bought? I loved that car, until it threw a rod on the 90 right by the Big Blue Watertower. (That's an actual Buffalo-Niagara landmark, believe it or not -- the junction of I-90 and I-290, the major thruway into the northern suburbs, is the location for this enormous, bright blue water tower.) The Wife's engagement ring? That's gotta be right up there. Any of The Wife's porcelain dolls? Hmmmm, that reminds me, I haven't bought one of those for her in a very long time.

And I sure do love all of my books.

And my tools, although most of those were purchased with money provided by The Store.

And this blog, which I bought with time.

I've got a lot of stuff!

No comments: