Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sigh....

Sorry, folks, but real life has been kicking me in the arse the last few days. I got nothin', so I'll be back when...when I'm back. But I will be back!

It's mainly this damned infection on my knee. After missing two days of work, I got back on the job, which felt OK...but my knee is at its most sore when I'm enjoying what there is of my Prime Writing Time, so I'm focusing what little energy I have on my current Work-in-Progress. The knee is getting better, but it's a slow, annoying process.

Meantime, here's something cute (via Book Scorpion's Lair):

2 comments:

Lynn said...

That is adorable! I love it!

I hope you feel better soon.

Tonio Kruger said...

I hope you get better soon too.

I've had cellulitis before along with a infection of the lymph system which caused swelling of my lower legs. Neither condition was much fun as I recall.

It sounds like you caught your condition in the early stages instead of giving in to the usual masculine stubbornness that geneally makes guys wait until they're ready for the emergency room before they get such conditions checked out. So good for you and good luck.

I wish you the best.