Monday, June 02, 2008

Sunday Burst of Weirdness (Monday Edition)

A day late, and not that much on display since I spent much of the last four days concocting in my mind Rube Goldberg devices for boring into my sinuses and forcibly draining the mucus therein....

:: But really, I wish I could think to do stuff like this. I love leaving little things like that for people to discover later, but I don't know if I'd like to do it without the possibility of knowing if it ever came to pass.

:: Wow, do we need a Western NY version of this blog. This guy's got my vote for Blog of the Year.

:: Worst. Teacher. EVER. This is just appalling. (The teacher has now been reassigned to an office job. Frankly, her behavior here to me screams out "Stern-faced Cafeteria Lady".)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that insensitive, mean teacher thing really disturbed me. what a nightmare. some people just plain suck.