Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Stupid is a force of nature

Oh, my God.

And looking at Sherri Shepherd's website, I find this quote:

To those of you who prayed... let me tell you ... PRAYERS WORK! Because it is a miracle of God that I am now a co-host on The View.


What an appalling sentiment. What a cheap, lazy, and boring view of God she must have. This kind of crap makes me want to vomit. What kind of nauseatingly simpleton must God be under this view, to use His omnipotent powers to pick the host of a damn teevee show?!

(via)

3 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

And God obviously wants the Buffalo Bills to lose.

teflonjedi said...

Oh dear. (shaking head)

Jayme Lynn Blaschke said...

And when she has the inevitable falling-out with whichever co-host she falls out with, and leaves in disgrace, did God want that too?

They brag that the View accommodates many different perspectives. I'm sorry, but I wasn't aware tolerating stupidity was a virtue. Sherri baby, here's a hint: the Earth is R-O-U-N-D.