Monday, September 02, 2013

Caillou in Inappropriate Places

Here's an awful thing that popped into my head one day that I couldn't resist: using Photofiltre to insert Caillou, everybody's least-favorite four-year-old, into terrible scenes from history. I've been doing this on Tumblr, and here are the ones I've done so far, below the jump (because this is really in bad taste)!




Caillou joins the Bataan Death March!



Caillou and the Nazis enter Paris!



Caillou at a Klan March!


(I can never look at a picture of Klan activities without wondering why nobody apparently realized how unbelievably stupid those idiots look in those costumes.)

Caillou helps out at the Soviet Gulag!



Caillou visits the burning wreckage of the Hindenburg!


Caillou on the scene of the Exxon Valdez oil spill cleanup!



Caillou hangs out amidst the rabblerousers in Reign of Terror France!



(The jokes about Caillou's head not fitting in the hole in the guillotine write themselves, don't they?)

Caillou joins a soccer riot!



Caillou witnesses the murder of St. Thomas a Becket!



More to come someday. Maybe. I'm sure this subject will come up when I'm standing in front of a very stern-looking St. Peter.


More here!

2 comments:

LC Scotty said...

I think this is brilliant, and if it catches on I see it getting as big as "Bert is Evil", or even the "Hitler finds out" clip from Downfall.

Anonymous said...

I always wondered about that KKK thing, too. And then I found this explanation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cCiuZanl_4

It's really the only thing that makes sense.

(Also, much as I enjoyed the Caillou in inappropriate places pictures, the scenes from the alternate Caillou that you linked to had me rolling on the floor.)