Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday Burst of Weirdness

Hmmmmm...I'm sure I left some weirdness here somewhere....

:: I'm Voting Republican! (Mileage may vary on whether this is funny or not. I, being a Democrat, found it hilarious. I'd credit my source, but I don't remember where I got it. If it's you, let me know and I'll revise.)

:: The Interweb continues to astound with its fountain of information that you can use! For the latest example, if you've ever wanted an exhaustive list of all the events that triggered Bill Bixby to morph into a green Lou Ferigno on The Incredible Hulk, here you go (via)

:: Gummi lighthouses. But of course, it's all a matter of perspective.... (via)

:: This isn't actually "weird", but pretty stunning. Back in the day I used to have an "Image of the Week" feature. I've let that go the wayside, but if it was still around, I'd have strong contenders from this group of cloud photos taken from space (via Lynn) or this group of volcano eruption photos (via SDB). On that latter set, the first three photos are impressive, but the fourth starts the eye-popping stuff. Note that both of those links come from the same site, Boston.com's "The Big Picture", a photo blog that seems to have lots of other amazing photographic goodness.

No comments: