Sunday, June 07, 2015

Instaweeks

Documenting the photographic atrocities....

Enjoying the warm weather before we get another bout of chill. #overalls #gap #vintage #spring

Gap overalls detail. Had these for nearly 20 years.... #overalls #gap #vintage

Dinner tonight: Andouille sausage po'boys with sweet potato waffle fries. #Yum

Let us go forth and take measurements, lads! #tools

New toys: Metal snips! #tools

Lester joins us for teevee. #Lester #CatsOfInstagram

Cane also joins us for teevee. #Cane #DogsOfInstagram

Twinkies. #DogsOfInstagram #CatsOfInstagram #Cane #Lester

He's tired. #Cane #DogsOfInstagram

Cool-looking ominous clouds that I forgot to post yesterday. #clouds #sky

I had a pretty good physical this morning, so LUNCH AT FIVE GUYS! #yum

Having a great time writing, so naturally I look pissed off. #AmWriting #BitchyRestingFace

Constant companion. #Lester #CatsOfInstagram

Roof of the Reinstein Library in Cheektowaga. I like this library a lot. #library

A sun rises #sunrise

Morning reading #reading #books #overalls #vintage #Lee #denim

Shadow dog #Cane #DogsOfInstagram #greyhound

Wow, that was good frozen pizza! #pizza #Yum

Look! Another dog! LOOK AT THE DOG ACROSS THE STREET PEOPLE! #Cane #greyhound #DogsOfInstagram #overalls #Dickies

The snowpack is finally gone at Chestnut Ridge! #ChestnutRidge #wny

Good morning Buffalo Niagara! Lookin' good this spring morn! #Buffalo #wny

Looking into the gorge at Chestnut Ridge. #ChestnutRidge #wny

On the back trails at The Ridge! I think I'm about to take up hiking. #ChestnutRidge #Cane #DogsOfInstagram #Buffalo #wny

That last may be my favorite photo yet of Cane posing with me. He's well on his way to earning himself a permanent residence after his trial period with us ends!

More to come when I remember to post them!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Are you familiar with the Garrett Wade website and catalog? This is not an advertisement. I just think you would like it a lot, if you don't already.