Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Instaweeks

I haven't done one of these in quite some time, but here are some photos from recent weeks here at Casa Jaquandor....

The road through the wood #ChestnutRidge #wny #OrchardPark

Watching for something.... #Cane #DogsOfInstagram

I think every farm should have something to delight people who drive by! #wny

The dee-oh-gee and his kitteh friend! #Cane #Julio #DogsOfInstagram #CatsOfInstagram

For #NationalHandwritingDay. I only print now; my cursive is a barely-remembered skill. From THE ONCE AND FUTURE KING. #KingArthur

Lester is hoping for sushi. He won't get any, but hope springs eternal! #Lester #CatsOfInstagram

Moon over Buffalo #moon #sky

Knox Farm in East Aurora, NY

Snowy alley stairs #EastAurora #wny

Winter sky #winter #wny

Your daily dose of sleeping Lester. #Lester #CatsOfInstagram

And 12 hours later, I'm right back at it. #AmWriting

Reviewing my notes. Parts of this book flow wonderfully; others, not so much. #AmWriting #overalls #DoubleDenim

Stretccccchhhh...guess I oughta get something done today.... #overalls #Dickies #sleepysunday

All in all...I am greatly enjoying this winter.

1 comment:

Kaye Waller said...

I really enjoy your Instaweeks feature. Wish I'd thought of it!