Tuesday, March 04, 2003

...and in other Blogger news, my evil alter-ego -- the one who, being gainfully employed, shelled out some cash to equip Your Humble Narrator with a DVD player -- has established his own spot in the Blogiverse. I'm not sure what title he eventually plans to settle on, so I'll just dub him Pure, Unadulterated EVIL until such time as he christens his efforts.

I've known this guy for twenty-two years now, longer than I've known anyone not in my family. (I'm talking continuous "knowing" here; there were other folks before him that I've not had any contact with since, so he's it.) His "battling W" bit refers to a Star Wars-derived fanfic/original space opera thing I wrote back in high school, part of which was concerned with the identity of a shadowy villain known only as 'W'. (Give me a break. I was fifteen.)

Maybe now that Matt's in the blogiverse, sometime I'll jolt him into high levels of caffeine-induced rage by posting my reasons for not liking The Usual Suspects....

No comments: