Monday, October 17, 2016

Dispatches from Autumn

I don't ever want to live in a place that doesn't have Fall.

The pond at Chestnut Ridge, toward the end #ChestnutRidge #wny #OrchardPark #autumn

The pond at Chestnut Ridge #ChestnutRidge #OrchardPark #wny #autumn

"Lovin' would be easy if your colors were like my dreams: red, gold, and green...." (Yes, I am quoting Culture Club. Gotta problem wit dat?) #ChestnutRidge #OrchardPark #wny #autumn #lyrics #cultureclub #karmachameleon

Autumn leaves #ChestnutRidge #OrchardPark #wny #autumn

Looking south from the Mill Road overlook #EastAurora #wny #autumn

Where the trail goes #KnoxFarm #EastAurora #wny #autumn

Fall is taking hold #KnoxFarm #EastAurora #wny #autumn

Fall is here #SpragueBrookPark #wny #autumn

"I have been a rover, I have walked alone. Hiked a hundred highways, never found a home. Still in all, I'm happy...the reason is, you see, once in a while along the way, love's been good to me." (Yes, now I'm quoting Frank Sinatra and Rod McKuen. What can

You don't mind if I sniff this bush for five minutes, do ya? Great! Thanks, you're awesome! #Cane #DogsOfInstagram #greyhound #ChestnutRidge #OrchardPark #wny #autumn

Leaves #ChestnutRidge #OrchardPark #wny #autumn #overalls #vintage #Lee #HickoryStripe

The giants of the forest: slow to awaken, and slow to slumber. #ChestnutRidge #wny #OrchardPark #autumn

No comments: