Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday Nine

From here, a weekly quiz:

1. Tell us about the last time that you got hurt in the arena of love.

I got a bad case of turf toe there. Ugh! (Seriously, if we're talking "romantic" love, it's been a long time, as I've been "off the market" since 1991. Which seems weird to me, because before she came along, I sometimes thought I'd never get "off the market".)

2. Have you ever been part of the wedding party, other than your own?

Nope. The Wife has, but I have not. I'm not sure the people in my life now who would be most likely to put me in their wedding party are themselves likely to be getting married any time in the foreseeable future, so I may live my life without ever giving the toast at a wedding. Which is a shame, because I could come up with a good one, I'll wager!

3. Let's say you find yourself in Hell after you die. Think about everyone you've known in your life. Who would be the one person that would least likely to surprise you by being in Hell with you?

Yeesh! Maybe that jerk-off who pushed me off my bike in seventh grade, breaking my collar bone. Ohhhh, if I ever find myself in his company again....

4. What brings you good luck?

The UPS man. He delivers tools when we order them through our supplier at work.

5. Do you have a photo blog? If so, feel free to share the link with us!

Not a "photo blog" per se, but there is my Flickr photostream, which is full of photo-y goodness.

6. What is your biggest source of news? (Internet? Newspaper? Television? Radio? The Daily Show? Other?)

The Interweb and the Buffalo News, mostly. Although the BuffNews is pissing me off of late.

7. What's the hottest you've ever been in your life?

I think there was one 100-degree day when we lived in Portland last, back in 1980 or 1981. One thing I like about Buffalo is that it's never hit 100; in fact, we don't even hit 90 all that often. People who happily bask in hot weather are people who should be watched carefully by psychiatric professionals, because that kind of thinking just isn't right.

8. If you had to choose a theme song for your blog, which would would you choose and why?

The theme to Star Wars! Or The Lord of the Rings.

9. Who was the last person you had an online conversation with that you've never met or talked to on your phone?

Probably Belladonna of Mind-muffins, whom I now track via e-mail and Facebook more than blogging. She and I have similar attitudes on a lot of stuff (although she doesn't care for ABBA, which I find highly odd!).

1 comment:

Andy said...

THAT VIDEO WAS 'OUT OF THIS WORLD' FUNNY!!!! I'm still laughing!!!!