Monday, April 05, 2021

Orange Soda

 A favorite treat of mine is orange soda, but it's on my list of tastes that I rarely indulge because it's just not super-healthy. (OK, it's not really healthy at all, but you know what I mean.)

But now...orange soda is back on the menu! Behold!

Sunkist Zero

I saw this product at The Store a couple weeks back and tried it first in a two-liter bottle, in case I didn't like it. And now, we are finishing our first twelve-pack.

The whole "Zero Sugar" thing is really something to behold the last few years. So-called "diet sodas" have been pretty dodgy for years, but now they're really starting to get the flavors close to the real thing. Coke Zero is more Coke-like than any diet incarnation of the stuff ever, and Sunkist Zero is incredibly close to the sugar-laden original.

Not that artificial sweeteners are super for you either, so it's not like I'm going to be indulging this stuff by the boatload either (my go-to these days for fizzy is sparkling water), but damn, am I happy to be able to enjoy orange soda again!


1 comment:

Roger Owen Green said...

I will have to try. I loved the original, but I haven't drunk it in years.