Sunday, October 03, 2021

This is The End (a follow-up)


 I wrote yesterday about my possibly retiring this space in favor of migrating all of my blogging to ForgottenStars.net, because of Reasons. I am now pulling the trigger on this move. I will no longer be using this blog as my main area of content-creation. I am not deleting this blog, or re-setting it to redirect to the main site, but there will be no new content at this URL.

Thanks to the people behind Blogger and BlogSpot, going back to way before they were snatched up by the growing powers of The Google, for creating this service and letting it grow. It's been a blast!

Now join me, if you will, at ForgottenStars.net! I've already run an import tool to bring Byzantium Shores's content over there, and with my recent switch to using Flickr as my primary image host, the recent history over there should feel familiar. I still have kinks to iron out, but work-in-progress and all that. Come on over! The water's fine!


(image via)

No comments: