For more information on my writing, please visit my official author website!
ForgottenStars.net

Monday, April 06, 2015

Instaweeks!

Presenting, without comment, some recent photographic documentation of my various atrocities....

Ready to face the day.... #overalls #awake #needcoffee

Morning helping of snow #Cane #DogsOfInstagram

I gotta write someplace else now. Snorey McSnoresnore here is distracting the hell out of me. #CatsOfInstagram #Julio

There's a doofus cat in this picture. Can you find him, kids? #Julio #CatsOfInstagram

Day 1: Favorite magical book. The "Book of Three", from Lloyd Alexander's PRYDAIN CHRONICLES. #bookphotoaday @bookaddict2408

Day 2: Selfie. #takentodaymarch15 #overalls #HickoryStripe #vintage #Lee #comicbookcaption

Day 3: Shut. My computer is closed and I'm going to bed. #takentodaymarch15

Erm. Awkward wristwatch is awkward. #WhatTimeIsIt #WaitWhat

Three rocks, two fingers. #scotch #Yum

Snowy walk with Cane at Sprague Brook Park. #Cane #DogsOfInstagram #overalls #Dickies #BlueDenim #SpragueBrookPark

The Caniac! #Cane #DogsOfInstagram

Day 9: Magical book quote. From THE BRIDGE ACROSS FOREVER by Richard Bach. #magicalmarchbookchallenge #RichardBach

Pre-sunrise wisp of cloud, with contrail. #clouds #sky #sunrise

Prepping for Pi Day festivities! #CoconutCreamPie #overalls #pieintheface

Properly celebrating Pi Day with a pie in the face!

Pourover time for coffee. Urgleblurgle. #coffee #notawakeyet #overalls #vintage #Lee

Cold #winter

Day 14: Into. Back into the fray! #takentodaymarch15

Day 15: Bliss. Or, the stuff that makes non-bliss a little more blissy. #takentodaymarch15 #coffee

Day 17: Fill the screen with green! St. Paddy's Day hair, with Celtic hair tie! #takentodaymarch15 #StPatricksDay

Corned beef and cream cheese bagel sandwich #Yum

AGGGHHHH THE BRIGHT YELLOW SKYBALL BURNS #sunset #overalls #vintage #HickoryStripe #Lee

Day 19: Peekaboo. Playing peekaboo with the Sun. #takentodaymarch15 #sunrise

Saturday morning writing. My routine is off today, but sometimes that's cool. #AmWriting #overalls

How do you know I'm on a writing tear? My writespace is a right proper mess. #AmWriting #messydesk #overalls #vintage

Jigsawing. #woodworking #carpentry #tools

Day 25: Necessary. Cats are necessary on MY world

Man in the mirror #overalls #key #vintage #scarf #ootd

Day 28: The simple things. I have coffee and I'm wearing overalls. Not a bad tonic for Saturday after a crappy week. #takentodaymarch15 #overalls #vintage #coffee

Nice day for driving. (Don't worry, I was parked when I took this!) #overalls #driving #vintage #plaid #scarf

I'm sorry, you were trying to write? #Lester #CatsOfInstagram

GOOD MORNING STARSHINE!!! #MorningSun #AnotherDay #overalls #tiedye

Morning shadows #MorningSun #AnotherDay

Cane and I at Knox Farm

Julio enjoying the wife's stinky shoes. Weird cat. #CatsOfInstagram #Julio

Lester investigates the dee-oh-gee. #Lester #Cane #DogsOfInstagram #CatsOfInstagram

Early morning session. I'd love to finish this draft by April 30.... #AmWriting

Moonrise over Casa Jaquandor. #moon

Day 31: Still. Enjoying a moment of stillness as the sun sets, before I return to the manuscript.... #takentodaymarch15 #overalls #Dickies #AmWriting

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Ooooo... that bagel sandwich!