Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A Very Public Service Announcement

Well, folks, it's time to get moving with a long-delayed project. It's time to start serializing The Promised King, Book II: The Finest Deed. No, the book isn't done, but I'm not going to let that stop me!

When I serialized Book I: The Welcomer over the course of 2005, I posted chapters twice a month, on the first and third Sunday of each. I won't be able to match that frequency now, since The Finest Deed is unfinished, so I've elected to halve that frequency. So for the time being, I will do one chapter a month, which will appear on the first Sunday of each month.

Which means, in turn, that Chapter One will appear there this coming Sunday.

Now, if I get a good head of steam going and wind up significantly ahead of my goals, I may up the frequency occasionally to add a second chapter per month; however, I will make no promises on that score save one: I will always post in the sidebar of The Promised King's site the date that the next chapter will appear. This way, you won't find that you've missed a chapter if you only check in monthly.

Thus, for those of you who've been wondering what will become of Lady Gwynwhyfar and Sir Baigent and Lord Matholyn and King Arthur in their struggles against Cwerith ap Cellamma, the Traitor King, it'll begin Sunday, June 3. And if you haven't read The Welcomer yet, what's stopping you? All the chapters are there!

No comments: