Monday, August 03, 2015

Instaweeks

Further photographic documentation of my reign of terror!

I like when the sun sets outside my window. #sunset

A little late-night Dickens before bed. #AmReading #Dickens #overalls #tiedye #vintage

Knox Farm State Park, East Aurora NY

Knox Farm State Park, East Aurora NY

Woodland path, Knox Farm State Park, East Aurora NY.

Cane is alert. Knox Farm State Park, East Aurora NY

Forest, Knox Farm State Park, East Aurora

Southern Meadows, Knox Farm State Park, East Aurora, NY

Cane at rest by the Little Woodland Library. #Cane #dogsofbuffalo #DogsOfInstagram #greyhound #EastAurora #KnoxFarm

Reading poetry whilst waiting for the coals to burn #poetry

I stole a Coke from Gollum's fridge. #coke #yum #LOTR

Peaceful kitty. #Lester #CatsOfInstagram

The Sun is just touching the tops of the trees behind Casa Jaquandor. #sunrise #sky #trees

Lotsa lotsa lumber #wood #carpentry

"Wait...I can say that better...." --John Lennon #FortuneCookieTellsAll #WaitWhat

Beware Under The Desk Cat, for you never know whe he may STRIKE!!! #Julio #CatsOfInstagram

After a long Twitter conversation, I have this Carl Sagan quote on my mind. #CarlSagan

Summer nights at Casa Jaquandor #summerlivin #Cane #DogsOfInstagram #greyhound

Kebabs #grilling #yum

Moonrise at the end of a nice week. Good night people everywhere! #moon

Wow, our dog is photogenic!

1 comment:

Roger Owen Green said...

I have a cousin-in-law named Precious.