Thursday, June 11, 2015

Something (different) for Thursday

For some reason I've been on a kick lately of watching POV videos of roller coasters and log flumes. I enjoy roller coasters (as long as I don't go upside down, because I'm chicken) and I love log flumes. I just love those things. Log flumes can be pretty lame sometimes, though -- as enjoyable as the ride itself is, I like individual rides to be themed so that you can't really see anything other than the ride you're on when you're on it.

Here's a great example. This one is apparently in Germany. I would dearly love to ride this one!

1 comment:

Roger Owen Green said...

Ve have donne an extensive psychological analysis of yu, and ve have determined zast zee affection for zee "rollercoaster" is, in some immutable way, tied to zee ups and downs of your writing avocation.