For more information on my writing, please visit my official author website!
ForgottenStars.net

Sunday, June 07, 2015

Instaweeks

Documenting the photographic atrocities....

Enjoying the warm weather before we get another bout of chill. #overalls #gap #vintage #spring

Gap overalls detail. Had these for nearly 20 years.... #overalls #gap #vintage

Dinner tonight: Andouille sausage po'boys with sweet potato waffle fries. #Yum

Let us go forth and take measurements, lads! #tools

New toys: Metal snips! #tools

Lester joins us for teevee. #Lester #CatsOfInstagram

Cane also joins us for teevee. #Cane #DogsOfInstagram

Twinkies. #DogsOfInstagram #CatsOfInstagram #Cane #Lester

He's tired. #Cane #DogsOfInstagram

Cool-looking ominous clouds that I forgot to post yesterday. #clouds #sky

I had a pretty good physical this morning, so LUNCH AT FIVE GUYS! #yum

Having a great time writing, so naturally I look pissed off. #AmWriting #BitchyRestingFace

Constant companion. #Lester #CatsOfInstagram

Roof of the Reinstein Library in Cheektowaga. I like this library a lot. #library

A sun rises #sunrise

Morning reading #reading #books #overalls #vintage #Lee #denim

Shadow dog #Cane #DogsOfInstagram #greyhound

Wow, that was good frozen pizza! #pizza #Yum

Look! Another dog! LOOK AT THE DOG ACROSS THE STREET PEOPLE! #Cane #greyhound #DogsOfInstagram #overalls #Dickies

The snowpack is finally gone at Chestnut Ridge! #ChestnutRidge #wny

Good morning Buffalo Niagara! Lookin' good this spring morn! #Buffalo #wny

Looking into the gorge at Chestnut Ridge. #ChestnutRidge #wny

On the back trails at The Ridge! I think I'm about to take up hiking. #ChestnutRidge #Cane #DogsOfInstagram #Buffalo #wny

That last may be my favorite photo yet of Cane posing with me. He's well on his way to earning himself a permanent residence after his trial period with us ends!

More to come when I remember to post them!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Are you familiar with the Garrett Wade website and catalog? This is not an advertisement. I just think you would like it a lot, if you don't already.