For more information on my writing, please visit my official author website!
ForgottenStars.net

Tuesday, July 08, 2014

We're building that so we can look at...Buffalo?!

Apparently it's been 40 years since a big construction project unfolded near Toronto's waterfront, resulting in the CN Tower.


Oddly, I've never gone up in the tower -- we're always doing other stuff when we're in Toronto, and we go to TO less often than we should anyway. I'd love to go up there, though; as a kid, I remember when we'd always make the trek to the top of the Space Needle when we went to Seattle.

Anyway, more photos of the construction phase here. I guess I was wrong in that they didn't build the thing complete, lay it down on its side, and then pull it upright.

(No, I didn't think that.)

1 comment:

Call me Paul said...

"On a clear day, you can see Buffalo."

"Strewth! Must be a big herd..."