For more information on my writing, please visit my official author website!
ForgottenStars.net

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday Burst of THE WORST THING EVER

Oddities and Awesome abound. So does jaw-dropping awfulness, like this.


Yeah...sorry, folks, but it is, by a wide margin, the single weirdest thing I saw online all week.

(In all seriousness, the "group" Ylvis is actually a comedy duo, and this song was meant as a simple silly parody thing, but then it went "viral". Here's an article about the phenomenon -- it's really not unlike how, for a time, Steve Martin was completely overshadowed by his own "King Tut".)

3 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

I linked to that last month and had the same uncertain reaction.

LJB said...

I can't help it. I LIKE this song!

Kelly Sedinger said...

WHOA there, wait just a second. This gets a thumbs-up, but ABBA gets a thumbs-down?!

I'm going back to bed. Cannot process! Does not compute!