Friday, February 15, 2013

This situation is out of control. It is out of control, and we'll be lucky to live through it.

Meteors in Russia. This is how it starts, folks. Someone's just drivin' along, and then, from the sky....


Or, after that thing has zoomed overhead, some other Russian dudes are standing around gawking at the contrail the object left...when, about twenty-seven seconds in, the shock-wave arrives....


The world is ending, people. ENDING!!!

(Hmmm...I should really have coffee before blogging...anyway, for what is likely the best coverage in terms of making sense of the science and sifting out the bullshit, check out Phil Plait's Bad Astronomy.)

1 comment:

Kal said...

I have always said it. Look to the Russian Skies!! Hope the aliens hate the cold. I am too busy to deal with them right now and I would want my full attention to do the job right.