For more information on my writing, please visit my official author website!
ForgottenStars.net

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Stringing the words together

So, the tough part of getting Princesses In SPACE!!! published continues: I've been querying agents, and have yet to hear any responses yet, either yay or nay. So we'll see. This is long-form nerve-wracking, folks. It's like fishing, only instead of fish, I'm trying to catch an agent. And instead of a worm, at the end of the hook is my freaking life. Ayup. But all I can do is keep sending out the queries, one by one by one!

As for other projects, I haven't been doing any writing of late, and it's time to stop being such a doofus about that. My NaNoWriMo project, Deliverance, eh? (not the actual title), is still unfinished, so that's what I'll be getting back to first. After that? Either a return to Lighthouse Boy (not the actual title), or Princesses Still In SPACE!!! (also not the actual title).

What it all boils down to, I suppose, is that I dream of being able to refer to any of these projects by their actual titles. One day, oh yes, one day....

No comments: