Saturday, February 23, 2013

Saturday Centus

I pretty straightforward prompt this week...let's see what we can tease out of it.

She crossed her arms. “Gimme a compliment, or I’m outta here.”

“OK...uhhh...OK, here. Without you around, I sleep like a baby.”

She grabbed her purse. “Nice try.”

“No, wait! Ever hear a baby sleep? They wake up crying every ten minutes, and they only sleep until they get held. That’s what I’m like. I can’t sleep unless I know you’re there to hold me.”

She looked at him, eyes narrowed. Then she put down her purse.

“OK, fine. You got me for one more night.”

“Should I turn down the sheets?”

“Let’s not push it.”

“Right....”

8 comments:

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

ha ha ha-very nice and smooth talking!

Bethe77 said...

Very smooth and creative.
Blessings

Bethe77 said...

Very smooth indeed.
Nicely done and very creative.
Bessings

LLM Calling said...

brilliant, I love how you turned that around

Judie said...

This sounds sooooo familiar! Good take on the prompt!!

Bo said...

I really liked this! Very nice.

Viki said...

Oh what a sneak, lol. Loved this.

Jenny said...

OMG!

I'm laughing so hard at this!

I love the way you think!

I love the way you write!