Elen sila lumenn omentielvo!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I did it!

More thoughts on the whole NaNoWriMo experience to come, but for now, I have officially hit the 50000 word mark as counted by the NaNo verification thingie. (Oddly, according to Google Docs's word-count feature, I actually have a few hundred more words than NaNo says I do, but they're the Official Scorers Of Record, so there it is. Fifty-thousand words in less than one month. Wow!

(Only thing is...I'm probably only about halfway through the actual story of Deliverance, eh? (not the actual title). Oh well...so even though a certain milepost is now behind me, the work continues. And I'm going to finish this one before I return to the next round of edits on Princesses In SPACE!!! (not the actual title). Wow, the life of a writer...and to think, as yet I'm not even paid to do this stuff!)


Call me Paul said...

Well done.

M. D. Jackson said...

Congratulations Kelly! Way to go!

Roger Owen Green said...


Jason said...

I know it's not a favorite of yours, but I quote Blade Runner: You've done a man's job, sir.

Jenny said...

A congratulatory toast to you!

Too bad I don't drink.

And it's only 9 am here!

SkipHopz said...

congrats mayne u a inspiration