Elen sila lumenn omentielvo!

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A Random Wednesday Conversation Starter

What's the one piece of kitchen cooking equipment you don't have that you really wish you did?


Chris said...

What I'd really want that I'd use pretty much constantly is a kit for making bento boxes.

For more special things, I'd also love cake decorating equipment and a cast iron frying pan.

M. D. Jackson said...

An android chef.

Roger Owen Green said...

Actually, now that you mentioned it recently, a wok. Had one in my previous relationship.

Lynn said...

I think I have everything I really need. I don't like a lot of counter-top hogging small electrical appliances.

The one thing I can think of that I need is a right sized spatula. I used to have a nice wide one that I used a lot but it was plastic and after more than 10 years of use pieces started breaking off of it so I bought another one of a similar size but it's too floppy. Then I saw and impulsively bought a huge one that's nice and stiff but it's really too big and not thin enough for pancakes. And of course I have a couple of standard size spatulas that are too small for pancakes.

SK Waller said...

A KitchenAid mixer.

fillyjonk said...

Fritz Brenner.

Or heck, someone willing to do the marketing for me. I loathe grocery shopping.

In terms of non-sentient kitchen equipment? I'd love to have one of those milk steamer/foamer things. I cannot justify it as I am not a coffee drinker and would be solely using it for cocoa and stuff like chai tea - but when I get a chai tea from "out" where they have a foamer, it tastes so much better than when I make it at home.