For more information on my writing, please visit my official author website!
ForgottenStars.net

Monday, April 16, 2012

Another Very Public Service Message

OK folks, obviously we're back from our brief trip to Toronto (too brief, it turns out...my long-simmering admiration for that city is swiftly turning to full-on lust), so blogging will begin again as regularly scheduled...sort of. I'll be skipping this week for the Burst of Weirdness and Sentential Links, though. I do hope to get back to the Saturday Centus; I have an entry in mind for this week's entry, but I've skipped several weeks due to focusing on Princesses In SPACE!!! (not the actual title), about which I may have a small announcement later on. (Very small. Not 'Holy shit, I sold the book'. Smaller than that.)

Anyway, onward and upward!

1 comment: