Sunday, December 25, 2011

Your Daily Dose of Christmas

I do not believe that any Bible verse has ever, or shall ever, be given a finer reading than this one, delivered by a child actor named Christopher Shea, who was only seven years old when he did the voice of Linus Van Pelt in A Charlie Brown Christmas.



I'm saddened to learn that Mr. Shea died in 2010, but I truly believe that his voice work as Linus in several of the earliest Peanuts specials is as iconic as anything any actor has ever done.

And with that, we arrive, at last, at Christmas itself. May all of you enjoy the most blessed of Christmases! (The final act of Shiny in the Black: A "Firefly" Christmas will appear sometime later today.)

2 comments:

Roger Owen Green said...

Merry Christmas!

(And for someone putting out limited postings, you've been rather prolific!)

Kelly Sedinger said...

I always seem to go like that, don't I? I say "Limited posting ahead", and then I blather on incessantly. And when I think I'm going to have a blogging explosion, I dry up completely!